The result of inspiration in design: Today, there are many design websites that offer quite a lot of images and information to inspire. Indeed, these websites offer a great number of great design products, which helps Graphic Designers a lot in finding inspiration. But besides, there are still disadvantages. The following are two areas of negative and “inspiration” in design:
1. Save time and effort:
For Graphic designers, who are looking for a quick way for their design project, inspiration search is a great tool to save time and effort. Although it does not need to be cautious to rely solely on inspiration, it saves time to brainstorm and recall design ideas anyway. For graphic designers who want to delay or run short of time, it is the wisest way to do the job.
2. Limiting creativity: As mentioned above, inspiration has its advantages but also brings some disadvantages. When you become too dependent on inspirational websites to give you design ideas, and then your creativity becomes limited. For any graphic designer, it is not a good sign and because that limits the ability to develop your design thinking.
3. Higher can become the idea:
On the other hand, using inspiration can cause serious copyright and copyright issues. Since you are just modifying some of the small details of an existing design, it will be easy to recognize. One of the features of each designer is unique. This cannot be achieved by using only inspirational materials.
4. Learn about new trends: Regardless of the fact that inspiration inspires your creative thinking, it will help you become a diligent learner. Since thousands of creative designers offer design concepts and ideas on an inspiring basis, it gives you a huge treasure of new design trends.
5. Causes of distraction:
The period of time you use the internet for ideas makes you distract significantly. Considering the myriad of blogs and websites that offer a myriad of design inspiration, Graphic designers are bound to click on content. Moreover, social networks like Twitter and Facebook will always make you constantly waste time. The result of creative design: Designers working hard to use their brains to create a concept from scratch also reap different benefits. However, there are some limitations.
The following are the results using only your head in graphic design:
1. Create unique ideas:
First, when you have no aid from any source, you are bound to create unique, new and different ideas. The concepts that you create using thoughts in your head will be something unknown.
2. Infinite creativity: As I emphasize above, inspiration is bound to your ability to think like a graphic designer. Therefore, by working solely on your own intellectual basis, you can have an infinite and skillful creativity. And then, you will have complete freedom with creative thoughts. new by yourself. You can brainstorm new and completely new ideas, which is an important stage in developing a design project.
3. Feeling proud:
Of course you will be proud of yourself when creating a design art product created by yourself.
4. Create your own trend: Design inspiration is all the trends that have been done from one or more Graphic designers. But when you use your intelligence and brain power, you create a whole new trend. Instead it is a follower trend, you will become a leader.
5. Requires other relative time:
On the other hand, only based on your intelligence is relatively time consuming. Because the design types follow a comprehensive process, it involves the time that designers get inspired directly from different websites and end the project. So: What is your choice?